Alarm list / Alarm display GOT2000 (GT25)
We have a problem with the alarm list. The client and surveyor requires that the alarm list also displays alarms that are already "restored" but not acknowledge, they should disappear only after acknowledgement.
User Alarm Observation has settings:
- "Historical" then shows the above-mentioned alarms, but the "checked restored" ones also remain on it and they should not be there. Manually deleting alarms is not an answer.
- "Cumulative" works in the same way as Historical in this case,
- "Only current alarm" restored alarms disappear immediately, no need to acknowledge them, and this is the main problem,
Does anyone have any ideas/solutions to accomplish this?
Alarm list with current alarms but also showing restored unchecked alarms?
Alarms that should be listed on alarm view:
- active alarm,
- active alarm and checked, (should dissapear after restored)
- restored alarm but no checked, (should dissapear after acknowledgement)